Audio level setting

  • wa2yun
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:52 PM
      I am noticing about a 7dB difference between the Rx Noise setting between the latest versions of WSPR and WSJT7. I am able to adjust for the difference with my external interface but would like to configure the programs to match each other for this parameter. Is there any way to do this?
    • CT1EKD
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 2:16 PM
        Yes, in the wsjt SpecJT window adjust the Digital gain, it's the bar at
        right of the clock.

        Pedro - CT1EKD