Copied at Arecibo

    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 29 8:03 AM
      I've now found time to go through the 22 audio files we saved when using
      JT65B at KP4AO. As a reminder, here's what it looked like on our screen
      with WSJT set to its widest passband, about 4 kHz:

      http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/KP4AO_JT65B_1.png

      Going though these files carefully, one at a time, I decoded the
      following 63 stations calling KP4AO. Completed QSOs are marked *. Most
      stations were copied multiple times.

      9A9T AE6EQ AF6O* CT1FFU DF3RL DF6SM* DH1WM DH4FAJ DJ8MS
      DL5RDI EA2ASB EA3XU EA4CYQ* EB3DYS ES3RF* G4ZFJ* G6HKS
      G8FJG HA0HO HB9DKM HB9DRI IK1FJI IK7EZN IV3CYT K3GAU
      K5LA K6HLH K8SIX KI7JA KR7O KU7Z LU1C NA6MF N9XG* OE3SJA
      OM3BC OY4TN OZ1MAX OZ2LD PA3CMC PA3DOL PY2BS RN3QRY S51WX*
      SK4AO SM4LMV SP1JPQ SP3XBO SQ7DQX SV2DCD* SV2RM* UA4FRL* UT5JCW
      W1FKF W1ICW* W7EME W7ID W8PAT W9GA WB2RVX WD4JHD WF1F*
      YL2HA YL2OK* YL3HA* YO5PLD YU1EXY

      These stations were found between about 432.045 and .049, where we
      announced we would be lietening. Many more stations were calling
      outside this frequency range, especially in the range 432.050 to .060,
      our listening range for SSB and CW.

      Here's a copy of the Linrad screen when listening to one of our wideband
      recordings:

      http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/KP4AO_Linrad.png

      The scale at top is frequency in Hz above 432.000 MHz. Dark horizontal
      strips in the upper waterfall show the KP4AO transmissions; bright spots
      at about 44000 Hz after these are the KP4AO echo. Most stations calling
      us are between 432.050 and 432.060, as requested. The very strong JT65
      station at 432.064 is working someone else.

      I've not yet listened gone through our wideband recordings to attempt
      making a list of all callsigns heard on SSB and CW. My partial list
      continues to grow, however; it now contains 202 callsigns (CW only);
      here's the list:

      9A1CAL 9A1CAW 9A1CMS 9A5AA 9A5SG 9A9T 9H1BT
      AA5TB AE6EQ AF1T AF6RF CT1DMK DF0MU DF1HF
      DF1VB DF3RL DG8YHH DG9BEW DG9YIH DJ1RPL
      DJ2QV DJ5BV DJ6JJ DJ8MS DK2ZF DK5MB DK6AS
      DK7AN DK9TF DL2HWA DL3HXS DL4HRM DL5MAE DL5RDI
      DL6SH DL7FF DL8GAP DL9JY E73O EB3DYS F2CT
      F5SE/P F6BCU F6FHP F8GBY F6KIF G3LQR G4ALH
      G4CCH G4CEN G4NOK G4YTL GM4ISM GM4JJJ GW8IZR
      HB9BZA I1NDP I2FHW IK1HWG IK6EIW K0TV K1DM
      K1DS K1DY K1NY K2TXB K4RT K4RTS K5DOG K6AAW
      K6TSK K7NT K7XC K7XQ K7XQ KA9A KB8U KE7L KH7Y
      KL7HFQ LA0BY LU1C LU7DZ LZ1DX LZ1DP LZ1OA
      N0OY N1VT N2NQI N4AO N4FRE N4GJV N4SCS N6DIQ
      N6DIT N8OL NA6MF NU6S OE2CAL OE2WPO OE2XRM
      OH2PO OH3A OH3HLJ OH4LA OH6NVQ OK1DST OK1KIR
      OK1KPA OK1TDO OK1VVT OK1YK OK1ZHS OK2GMO
      OK2JCZ OK2JNM OK2KJT OK2KOG OK2KVM OK2NMA
      OK2PMS OK2TT OK2UYZ OK2VSO OK2VWX OK2ZI
      OM1GX OM1TL OM3LQ OM5CM OM5LD ON5OF OZ1BCG
      OZ5W PA2CHR PA3DOL PA3DZL RA3XX RW6AG S51ZO
      S53RM S56X S57M SF6X SM3MQU SM4IVE SM6CEN
      SM7GEP SM7SJR SP3YDE SP6ITF UN8L UR6IWZ UT2EG
      UT5CW UT5JCW VE2DFO VE2JWH VE3KRP VE4MA W1FKF
      W1JR W1KSZ W1MKY W2CNS W2WD W3EP W3KWH
      W3SZ W4DEX W4RBO W4XP W4ZRZ W6AT W6FM W6YFK
      W7CS W7IUV W7IY W7MEM W7OE W8TXT WA1ZMS
      WA2ODO WA3DRC WA3GFZ WA3XX WA9KRT WB2SIH
      WB6JZY WB7QBS WD5AGO WW1M YL2HA YL2OK YO2BCT
      YO2IS YO2KDT YO2LAM YO2LCP YO7IV YT2RA YT5MW

      There are surely some mistakes or typos here.

      A total of 106 SSB QSOs, 122 CW QSOs, and 14 JT65B QSOs are in our log.
      You can check to see if your call is in the log by going to
      http://dx.qsl.net/logs/logs.html . QSL information is also posted there.

      Once again, thanks to all who sent us reports on this most enjoyable
      event! We're sorry we could not work you all in the time available!