December NA Meteor Scatter Contest 2003

  • Terry l Hosack
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      Received this on Vhf reflector. Those that participated in the meteor
      scatter contest are encouraged to send comments and reports to
      nw7us@...

      How did all of you fare in this year's "December 2003 NA Meteor Scatter
      Contest?" I'd like to include a write-up in CQ VHF's Propagation column,
      which
      I am finishing up this weekend.

      Thanks, in advance.

      12/12/03 3:04:33 AM, Terry l Hosack <wa3ltb@...> wrote:

      >A brief reminder: the December 2003 North American Meteor Scatter
      >Contest started last night (Dec 12, 0000 UTC) and runs
      >until 0700 on December 15.

      73 de Tomas, NW7US
      Echolink # 152783
      --
      : Propagation Editor for CQ, CQ VHF, and Popular Communications :
      : Quarterly Propagation Columnist for Monitoring Times Magazine :