Random Hour Report for 4-17-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 4/17/2010
      I received 8 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      W8NJR WRK: W5WVO(R), W5KI(R), HRD: W9SE

      WA5DJJ WRK: KS7S(R)(JT6M) HRD: KC0HLN

      W9SE HRD: W8NJR,K8MD,KC0HLN,VE2DSB

      W3ZUP HRD: WA4CQG, N1MBU, W9SE

      W5KI WRK: K8MD(R), W8NJR(R), HRD: KU8L, KC9HLN, W9SE

      WA5UFH WRK: W0IOH(R) CNR: KCOHLN, W0PTI, KS7S, K8MD
      HRD: KC9ELU, W9SE, W5WVO

      KD7YZ WRK: K9KHW(R)

      KS7S WKD: W0IOH (R),W6OUU (S) (FSK441 and JT65B scatter),
      WA5DJJ (R) (FSK w/switch to JT6M) CNR: WA5UFH HRD: K7MAC, W5WVO

      2M
      W8NJR WRK: VE2DSB(R) HRD: WA5UFH

      WA5UFH CNR: K8MD

      Soapbox:
      WA5DJJ: Big Thunderstorm in Las Cruces. The noise from zapping
      power lines was impossible. Good tropo to Arizona. Sorry for the
      late report this week. It got lost in the shuffle of events here.
      You can't get good help these days. Congratulations to those who
      made to Arecibo EME. Looks like it was a great test. I just couldn't
      get organized here. Somehow you just never have enough antennas.

      KD7YZ: I worked K9KHW random on my CQ 260. It took a long time to
      complete but finally read RRR and the 73. I was using the Virgo
      site's angles for pointing, this time.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/