70cm

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      I am a new member to the group and I thought I would introduce
      myself. My name is Frank "KL7FH" in Anchorage, AK BP51bb I am in the
      process of getting JT65 running on my EME station. I will be QRV soon
      on this mode but for now I am fine tuning the station with CW and
      working to get some QSO's. My station is..FT847, Mirage preamp, 100W
      PA (soon to be a GS35b) 1.5KW, 16X12 2.2WL NBS polarity rotation. I
      built this station for 70cm. I noticed this group is 6 and 2 meters.
      Am I in the wrong group for 70cm JT65? Happy Holidays 73 Frank