Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT on Linux/Ubuntu Questions

  • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2010
      Dave . skrev:
      1) Can someone recommend a system clock synchronizer for Linux/Ubuntu?

      2) I've got wsjt-7.03-r1090 building and running under Ubuntu 8.04 (hardy) albeit with g95 instead of gfortran.  Is this a safe bet for a first time user or is a more stable build recommended?

      Dave - N7LKL

      configure System -> Administration -> Date and time to use the internet servers to keep the clock synchronized

      If asked to install additional SW - do so.

      Contact me off list if you have any problems.

      --
      Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

      ** Genius is one per cent inspiration, **
      ** and ninety-nine per cent            **
      ** perspiration.                       **
      **               -- Thomas A. Edison   **
      email: peter(no-spam filler)@...
      http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
      Ph. +45 4619 3239
      Snailmail: