Sunday Random Hour Report for April 11, 2010

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Five reports this week - Tnx to all - please provide your Sunday RH
      reports so we can see what everyone is accomplishing.

      Please remember to add a Random (R) or Scheduled (S) annotation to your
      completed contacts. Contacts that don't specify otherwise will be
      listed as Scheduled.

      Contacts are via FSK441, unless otherwise noted. You may see some JT65B
      contacts listed, as several of us out west have been experimenting with
      other modes for ionoscatter and troposcatter.

      RH Report for April 11, 2010:

      6M:

      AA5AM:
      WKD: W5WVO (R), KS7S (R), K5YG (S), N8JX (S)

      WA5DJJ:
      WKD: W6OUU (R)

      KI7JA:
      WKD: KB7Q (S)

      W6OUU:
      WKD: WA5DJJ (R)

      KS7S:
      WKD: AA5AM (R), W0IOH (R)

      SOAPBOX: None

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both bands
      simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S