NG

  • sullco
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      First moonbounce attempt. I could hear you in there on CW but just not strong enough on receive to copy. Didn't want to just throw my call out there if I couldn't copy your acknowledgement. Arrow antenna mounted on a photo tripod / IC-910H about 90W with ARR preamp. Will listen again over the weekend. Many thanks for the great opportunity. Would love to hear what it sounded like on your end at KP4AO. Perhaps you could post an audio file or two.

      73
      Marc, W4MPS
      FM05tp (No. Carolina)