Re: [Moon] KP4AO on 432 EME

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      Hi Mike,

      Of course we are aware that there is no moon window in common between
      the Arecibo telescope and east/south Asia or Oceania. It's a pity, but
      that's the way it is. The 305 m antenna has a maximum operating zenith
      angle of 20 degrees, and our allocations of precious telescope time are
      determined by moon availability.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT