Monday Dec 15 (Correction)

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      Thanks to those who pointed out I had the wrong day of the week for Dec
      15. It has been corrected on the NAHSMS Web Site to read correctly.
      Please all be advised the contest does end on Dec 15th at 0700 UTC!

      2. CONTEST PERIOD: Dates were chosen to make good use of the annual
      Geminids meteor shower. The contest starts on Friday, December 12, at
      0000 UTC and ends on Monday, December 15 at 0700 UTC (Thursday evening
      through late Sunday evening, North American time.) The first 30 minutes
      of each even-numbered UTC hour (00, 02, 04, .) are designated as "Random
      Windows" in which non-scheduled QSOs are strongly encouraged (see
      section 4, below).

      The entire rules can be found at:
      http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

      Also: The contest was announced on the HSMS Reflector (along on four
      other reflectors) by a note from me on 12/6/03 which not only served as
      a reminder for the Dec contest but also the Feb WSJT Mileage Marathon
      and reminders for the WSJTGROUP Random Hours & Fall Winter Sprints!

      QST also had the announcement and the schedule for the Random Hours!

      Sorry for any confusion, now if I can find time to join in...

      Tip
      WA5UFH