144 MHZ Most Wanted

  • nw_ebw@MMMonVHF.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Hallo dear VHF-Friends,

      first off all - HAPPY EASTER TIME to you and yours!

      As always since early 90´s, we wants to remind you PLEASE
      to be so kind and update the MOST WANTED SQUARE´s / DXCC´s
      for the 144 MHz segment - SURVEY will run in next 2 weeks!

      The Team of DUBUS & Funk-Telegramm and as well the Team of the
      VHF-DX-Portal Make More Miles on VHF, took 2007 the decission
      still to evaluate once per year the european 144 MHz M[ost]
      W[anted] Lists in advance of an up coming MS / ES-Saison in
      parallel to the daily up to date online - PSE USE AND UPDATE:

      eMWS-List [ http://www.mmmonvhf.de/emws.php ]
      &
      eMWDXCC-List [ http://www.mmmonvhf.de/dxcc.php ]

      We will spread around the results at the weekend 24th/25th of
      april 2010, early enough to plan trips for the summer MS showers.

      If you do need any help for the updates please go to our FORUM
      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/minibb/index.php?action=vtopic&forum=5

      As well we did decide to scrap stations from the MW Lists did
      not update within past 3 years! We made yesterday a short
      review and so those will receive a special mail as well...

      Have a lot of fun and enjoy the VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF!

      73 de Guido "Guy" DL8EBW

      on behalf of the MMMonVHF-Team
      DG2KBC DK3XT DK5EW DK5YA HA5CRX
      IV3NDC OZ1LPR PA2DW PA3BIY & PA4EME