WSJT7 behaviour when Computer "Sleeps"

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      I have noticed that if I put the Lid down on my Macbook, and the
      computer goes to sleep, that when I return, WSJT7 is there but
      unresponsive.

      I am unable to quit the process. I am unable to use Windows-XP Taskmgr
      to kill the app.

      My only recourse is to kill Win-XP.

      Anyone able to verify this reproducible issue?

      thanks

      --
      bob kd7yz
    • K. D. Sarchet
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010

        Bob,

        In my experience with Virtual Operating Systems, you have to put the VOS to sleep before you can put the host operating system to sleep.  In other words, you must manually put XP to sleep then upon completion of that step, close the lid on the Macbook.

        73 de WY5R - KD