Test for format on Random Hour Report 3-27-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 3/27/2010
      I received 9 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      KI7JA WRK: WA7GSK(R), W6OUU(R)

      VE6CPP CNR:W5WVO

      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(R), W5KI(R), N8JX(R) CNR: N9EGT HRD: AA5AM,
      WA5DJJ, KE7NR

      WA5DJJ WRK: W5KI(R) HRD: KE7NR

      W5KI WRK: AA5AM(R), W5WVO(R), N9EGT(R), WA5UFH(R), KE7NR(R),
      WA5DJJ(R),K8MD(R), CNR: K1RS HRD: KC9ELU, N1LF, N8JX

      WU9Q HRD: W5WVO, WA3LBI, K8MD

      K1RS WRK: W5WVO(R), WA5TKU(S) HRD: AA5AM, WA3LBI, N9EGT

      AA5AM WRK: W5KI(R), KC9ELU(R), W5WVO(R) CNR: N9EGT, WA5UFH
      HRD: KE7NR

      N9EGT WRK: W5KI(R), WA3LBI(R), HRD: W5WVO

      2M
      WA5UFH CNR: K5DOG

      Soapbox:
      WA5UFH: Not a very good morning for random meters.

      N9EGT: It was fun to be back on Scatter again today!

      WA5DJJ: The Meteor Gods just were not with me on this
      sprint. I heard only two stations and I worked one of them.
      The rest of the time all I heard was the Hisssssss of my
      receiver. Thought my radio was broke. Maybe better luck
      next time. Thanks for all the reports. Nice to see them
      this week.

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/