RE: [wsjtgroup] TS2000 AFSK SETUP

  • K. D. Sarchet
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010

      David,

      Ditto with the Rascal.  Plug it in, and it just works.

      73 de WY5R - KD

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
        David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD wrote:
        > HELLO ALL....
        >
        > just got new rig (ts2000). the manual doesn't cover afsk ops through
        > the data jack in any sensible way.
        >
        > if you know how to do it, please let me know, be glad to talk on the
        > land line if necessary.

        ACC2 is the way to go, see Page 95 of the manual for connection details.
        MANO, PKD and PKS are the pins you need for AFSK. Use PKS to trigger
        PTT as the Computer port PTT only allows audio in through the front Mic
        connection on the TS2000.

        Or, buy a US Interface Navigator and the ready made up lead for the
        TS2000 and just plug it all together.

        Dave (G0DJA)
      • Al
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
          David:
          I know you have received a couple of replies to your question.
          I have the TS2000 and use the US Interface Navigator with it. I also have the SignaLink USB that I use with it when in my RV. They both come with the cable of your choice.
          Both are great devices.
          73, and GL,
          Al
          WA4EWV

          --
          God's law is set in stone : everything else is negotiable