Any web design/data entry gurus about ??

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Any web design/data entry gurus on the WSJTGROUP list? We are
      interested in exploring a possible simple web based date entry system
      for some current and upcoming possibilities. I've knocked around a
      number of data entry and database applications and systems over the
      years but have never taken the plunge into web based systems. If you
      have any knowledge or expertise in this area, please reply to me off
      list and I'll discuss some ideas we have.

      Thanks in advance - Bruce, KD5IUG