crashed my wsjt7

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      Even though I just went and D/L the file again from the whenever i try
      and run wsjt7 now it crashes. I finally captured a window showing the
      possible error.

      File "<string>", line 2671, in ?
      NameError: nWSJT Version 7.03 r1090 , by K1JT
      name 'key' is not defined
      Revision date: 2009-03-03 11:03:26 -0500 (Tue, 03 Mar 2009)
      Run date: Mon Mar 15 19:49:18 2010 UTC
      Error reading WSJT.INI, continuing with defaults.

      any ideas what I did wrong or how, at least, I can fix it and run wsjt7
      again?

      --
      thanks
      Bob KD7YZ