RE: [wsjtgroup] PSK-Reporter

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      Where ever you read that info regarding WSJT it is wrong.

      WSJT doesn't pass decodes at all. You need some external program to do that. At one time Joe W6CQZ - now W4CQZ - had an external program that read the WSJT decode file and sent that data to his RB servers. That program has now, as you know, been replaced with his own complete package.

      The new package will send reports to PSK Reporter. Just check the "Enable PSKR" box on the main screen.

      Barry KS7DX - VE3CDX

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
        Barry Garratt said the following, On 3/11/2010 4:30 PM:
        > Where ever you read that info regarding WSJT it is wrong.
        >
        > WSJT doesn't pass decodes at all.

        I did a lot of googling ... some led ,e to a digiradio at yahoo-groups
        but I didn't want to "join" so only go bits and pieces in a "google moment".

        The point was, for me, I enjoyed that the other program was linking the
        RB stuff and the pskreporter . What I didn't enjoy, for the time being,
        was a lack of decodes, for me, at crucial moments.

        Thus, I wanted to see if it was possible to have an external app which
        worked with my wsjt7 ... it was a question I had ... not an imperative.

        thanks