RE: [wsjtgroup] Laptop info

  • David Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Message
      Phil

      I have been succesfully using the thinkpad 560X with 233M processor and 96M memory for the last couple of years with wsjt. It cost $82 on ebay. I use a belkin usb to serial adaptor to control the PTT and use the onboard serial port to connect to a surplus $15 motorola UT+ and run Nmeatime to maintain timing. Nmeatime is vital as I find the time drifts under Windows 98SE. On my other 560X running win 95 i dont need it

      Dave

      ww2r