Sprints & Holidays...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hope everybody enjoyed the holiday to the fullest. Was great fun before
      the holiday to participate in the Six Meter Sprint where I worked 5
      random qso's. I have already forwarded my activity to Bruce (KD5IUG) for
      the email posting.

      The next sprint is using two meters and is stuffed between two holidays
      so it will add additional enjoyment following Xmas and right before the
      New Years celebrations and games.

      Gee, also time to start thinking about the Geminids Contest. The full
      rules were printed in the SWOT news letter and I also saw it announced
      in QST. Anyone needing information relating to any of these Sprints /
      NAHSMS Contest let me know & I will attempt to fill you in.

      Enjoy the leftovers...

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
      Edna, Texas EL19pa
      Email : wa5ufh@...