RE: [wsjtgroup] JT65 beta testers

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003

      Andy wrote…

      For those of us locked in apartments for the next month, it would be
      nice if somebody recorded some QSOs to give us (me) files to tinker
      with.  Maybe somebody can put a colletion up on a website?

      Andy it’s not a lots but we have 3 files from an experimental run with KD5IUG on six meters earlier this afternoon. Bruce is 458 miles from my qth. The JT65 worked well even with some meteor scatter which you can hear in one file. The files are on my web site at: http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/ The best I have copied was a -25 but I didn’t save it or couldn’t find it…

      Tip