Re: [wsjtgroup] JT65 beta testers

  • Rex Moncur
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2003
      Hi Andy

      Yes I will keep some files.

      Can you tell me the function of the three columns to the right of the text output.  They have numbers like 1, 32, 0

      73 Rex VK7MO

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003

        Andy wrote

        For those of us locked in apartments for the next month, it would be
        nice if somebody recorded some QSOs to give us (me) files to tinker
        with.  Maybe somebody can put a colletion up on a website?

        Andy its not a lots but we have 3 files from an experimental run with KD5IUG on six meters earlier this afternoon. Bruce is 458 miles from my qth. The JT65 worked well even with some meteor scatter which you can hear in one file. The files are on my web site at: http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/ The best I have copied was a -25 but I didnt save it or couldnt find it

        Tip