Re: [wsjtgroup] Quad wire question

  • JAYB
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
      Why a Quad, anyhow ? Has no advantage over a Yagi of comparable length, harder to build, tune, install, rotate and keep up in wind and ice storms.
      jay - k2ovs :))
    • Jacob Tennant
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
        I like them????
        > Why a Quad, anyhow ? Has no advantage over a Yagi of comparable length,
        harder to build, tune, install, rotate and keep up in wind and ice storms.
        > jay - k2ovs :))

      • JAYB
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
          they (quads) do have a certain artistic quality - hard to argue with personal taste ; I myself find spiral loops most gratifying.