VK / ZL JT44/JT6M DX users?

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Seeing cluster spots and just barely hearing VK's and ZL's makes me
      wonder if anyone there is using or willing to try JT44 or JT6M for DX.
      Not quite enough signal on either CW or SSB at this location to work.
      I'm sure I'm not the only one that would gladly give it a shot.

      TNX - KD5IUG in EM42
    • Rex Moncur
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Hi Bruce

        I am willing to give it a try. I will TX 50.225 second period.

        73 Rex VK7MO
        Seeing cluster spots and just barely hearing VK's and ZL's makes me
        wonder if anyone there  is using or willing to try JT44 or JT6M for DX.
        Not quite enough signal on either CW or SSB at this location to work.
        I'm sure I'm not the only one that would gladly give it a shot.

        TNX - KD5IUG in EM42

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      • Randy Tipton
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003