WSJT Error Message

  • va7s
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      I have started to see a WSJT Error message in the DOS startup box
      It actually just started tonight

      All was well last night before shutting computer off

      Error Reading WSJT.INI continuing with defaults
      AuxDec 0

      Error reading WSJT,INI continuing with defaults
      AuxDec 0

      Using Port Audio

      Any idea what this means or how to fix it?

      Ian VE7IRA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
        Ira --

        Delete your WSJT.INI file, then restart the program. You will need to
        re-enter your setup parameters.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT