Random Hour Report for 1-2-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 1/2/2010
      I received 4 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      K1RS WRK: W5WVO(S), CNR: WA5UFH HRD:KA2BSK

      KA2BSK WRK: KC9ELU(R), K2DRH(R), CNR: K1RS HRD: N9XG, KE1I

      N8RA WRK: KC9ELU(R) CNR: K1RS, N9XG

      WA5UFH WRK: N9XG(R) HRD: K1RS, N5SIX, WA4HFN, KC9ELU

      2M
      N8RA CQ HEARD NO ONE

      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(S)

      UPCOMING METEOR SHOWERS:
      December 29 - Coma Berenicids (December 12 to January 23)
      January 3 - Quadrantids (January 3 to January 5)

      Soapbox:
      K1RS: Only one ping heard from KA2BSK responding to my CQ.

      WA5UFH: Not too many heard overall but two meters very quiet.
      I tried hard to work someone on two meters random but no takers.

      WA5DJJ: Hope to be back on the air next weekend.  Tower is finally
      wired with the new coax.  New wider spacing between 6M and 2M antennas,
      in hopes that will give my signal some better direction and power.
      We shall see.  I still have the lower connectors to install.
      Thanks to all who sent reports.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...