Re:new Subject

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4 8:41 PM

      Hi Group,

      A question for anybody. Is there a program which I can download which will give me the location of the moon at any place on earth? Maybe I need to explain. If it is moon set at my QTH is there a program which will give me where moon rise is? For example I might want to know when the moon is visible in Europe and at my QTH.

      Thanks

      Mike KL7AR

    • Mark Ku7z