WSJT log to ADIF conversion program

  • TLC_Carney
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2010
      Sorry folks, I've encountered a problem distributing the program. Hope to have it resolved soon.
    • TLC_Carney
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2010
        A new version of the WSJT log to ADIF conversion program has now been posted to the files section of this forum. Look in the WS2ADIF folder.

        The new version is also available at:

        http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html

        The WS2ADIF.zip file contains the program and a mapping file. WS2ADIF is the install/usage instruction.

        This program will convert the WSJT.og file to the ADIF format. The ADIF file can then be uploaded into programs that accept ADIF as input such as LOTW, eQSL and most logging programs.

        If you have previously downloaded the program, this version is almost identical to version 1.02. The program will now place the program name in the ADIF file but otherwise adds no new functionality.

        73,

        Tom K6EU
      • TLC_Carney
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2010
          Sorry, a couple of typos in my previous message. The WS2ADIF.txt file contains the install/usage instructions. And the program will convert the WSJT.log file.

          73,

          Tom K6EU

          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "TLC_Carney" <k6eu@...> wrote:

          > A new version of the WSJT log to ADIF conversion program has now been posted to the files section of this forum. Look in the WS2ADIF folder.
          >
          > The new version is also available at:
          >
          > http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html
          >
          > The WS2ADIF.zip file contains the program and a mapping file. WS2ADIF is the install/usage instruction.
          >
          > This program will convert the WSJT.og file to the ADIF format. The ADIF file can then be uploaded into programs that accept ADIF as input such as LOTW, eQSL and most logging programs.
          >
          > If you have previously downloaded the program, this version is almost identical to version 1.02. The program will now place the program name in the ADIF file but otherwise adds no new functionality.
          >

          > 73,
          >
          > Tom K6EU

        • TLC_Carney
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 7, 2010
            Just a reminder, a program to convert your WSJT log to ADIF has been posted to the files section of this forum. Look in the WS2ADIF folder.

            The program is also available at:

            http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html

            The WS2ADIF.zip file contains the program and a mapping file. WS2ADIF.txt is the install/usage instruction.

            This program will convert the WSJT.log file to the ADIF format. The ADIF file can then be uploaded into programs that accept ADIF as input such as LOTW, eQSL and most logging programs.

            I've done some simple testing with a WSJT 8 log file and the program seems to convert it successfully. However, it's likely you will encounter problems when uploading the ADIF file to another program due to the new WSJT 8 modes. You can add entries to the map.txt file to convert the new modes to a mode your program will accept.

            73,

            Tom K6EU
          • hb9ari
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2010
              Hi Tom,

              I'm always using your conversion software with pleasure!
              Will try with WSJT8 modes...

              Thanks and 73 QRO,

              Rudolf, HB9ARI

              TLC_Carney wrote:

              > Just a reminder, a program to convert your WSJT log to ADIF has been
              > posted to the files section of this forum. Look in the WS2ADIF folder.
              >
              > The program is also available at:
              >
              > http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html
              >
              > The WS2ADIF.zip file contains the program and a mapping file.
              > WS2ADIF.txt is the install/usage instruction.
              >
              > This program will convert the WSJT.log file to the ADIF format. The
              > ADIF file can then be uploaded into programs that accept ADIF as input
              > such as LOTW, eQSL and most logging programs.
              >
              > I've done some simple testing with a WSJT 8 log file and the program
              > seems to convert it successfully. However, it's likely you will
              > encounter problems when uploading the ADIF file to another program due
              > to the new WSJT 8 modes. You can add entries to the map.txt file to
              > convert the new modes to a mode your program will accept.
              >

              > 73,
              >
              > Tom K6EU

            • TLC_Carney
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 22, 2010
                Just a reminder, a program to convert your WSJT log to ADIF has been posted to the files section of this forum. Look in the WS2ADIF folder.

                The program is also available at:

                http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html

                The WS2ADIF.zip file contains the program and a mapping file. WS2ADIF.txt is the install/usage instruction.

                This program will convert the WSJT.log file to the ADIF format. The ADIF file can then be uploaded into programs that accept ADIF as input such as LOTW, eQSL and most logging programs.

                I've done some simple testing with a WSJT 9 log file and the program seems to convert it successfully. However, it's likely you will encounter problems when uploading the ADIF file to another program due to the new WSJT 9 modes. You can add entries to the map.txt file to convert the new modes to a mode your program will accept. In addition, be careful when entering positive signal reports. These must be entered with a "+" preceding the number. Example: +07.
                If you enter a positive report without a + the program will become confused.

                73,

                Tom K6EU
              • TLC_Carney
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 22, 2010
                  Forgot to add, this is not a new version. No need to download if you have previously done so.