Random Hour Report for 12-26-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 12/26/2009
      I received 8 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      K4MYQ WRK: W5UWB(R) CNR: KA2BSK

      KA2BSK WRK: K2DRH CNR: KC0HLN, HRD: N8RA

      W5UWB WRK KS7S(R), K4MYQ(R), KE7NR/P(R), AA5AM(R), K2DRH(R),
      KC0HLN(R)

      AA5AM WRK: W5UWB(R), KS7S(R), KC0HLN(R), K2DRH(S) CNR: K0CIY

      KI7JA WRK: KS7DX(R) CNR: KE7NR/P

      KS7DX WRK: KE7NR/P(R), W6OUU(R), KS7S(R), N7EA(R), KI7JA(R),
      W7YES(R)

      N8RA WRK: KC0HLN(R), K2DRH(R) CNR: W9BLI

      KC0HLN WRK: N8RA(R), W5UWB(R), AA5AM(R) HRD: KA2BSK, K2DRH

      2M
      KA2BSK CNR: VE2DSB, VE9DX

      N8RA WRK: W9BLI(S)

      UPCOMING METEOR SHOWERS:
      December 29 - Coma Berenicids (December 12 to January 23)
      January 3 - Quadrantids (January 3 to January 5)

      Soapbox:
      W5UWB: Worked AA5AM (R) Side scatter as he is only 375
      miles away, my beam at 300 deg vice direct at 10 deg.

      AA5AM: Got a late start but was still some fun to be had.
      Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe
      and prosperous New Year!

      KI7JA: I woke up late today, and got on 222 with no results
      before heading to 6m.  I only worked one station on 6M and
      tried to call KE7NR/p but no results.

      WA5DJJ: Thanks for the reports.  Hope everynone has a very
      Happy New Year.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...