Help please getting USB sound card working in WSJT - WSPR works fine

  • ferrymanr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      I use a Tapco external USB sound card that handles level setting by real potentiometers on it's front panel. This works beautifully with WSPR and all other sound card software but not WSJT7.

      The WSJT7 status window tells me the Tapco is devices 3 and 5 and I set these in on the options screen but the RX noise stays firmly on the -39db (no input). Any suggestions?

      I don't want to use sound mapper as I keep this set to the internal audio to avaoid spurious noises going out.

      Dick
      G4BBH