Re: [wsjtgroup] what 6m EME frequency is usual?

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2009
      AE5B said the following, On 12/25/09 4:24 PM:
      > Give it a try. The first time I printed
      > a station off the moon was a super high.

      1964, I think it was ... two young high-school hams made a dish antenna
      and copied the Arecibo station .. uh,, KP4BPZ maybe the call was ? We
      taped it. Oh yeah, I was hooked then. Tony and I had taken a couple
      months to just be able to receive. We were excited to hear the sounds,
      on a very foggy night on the west coast.