w,s,st,tol, D sec values not visible..

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hi.

      For some reason in ver 3.8.1 I cant see the values in these boxes,
      the box is entirely black. Ive noticed in another program, DX Atlas
      it has similar boxes and the text is not displayed in that either.
      If it is something todo with the display settings/colours I haven't
      been able to change anything that makes a difference.

      any ideas??

      73

      ian
    • Bruce Brackin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
        Hello Ian - Yes, reports of similar/same problem by others if they have
        custom color(s) scheme set in Windows. Try basic default color set and
        see if that doesn't clear it up. Joe is aware of problem.

        Good luck - Bruce, KD5IUG
      • Ian
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
          Hi Bruce,

          Thanks for info. Played around with it and discovered that in the XP
          silver colour layout the boxes are blacked out.. switched to
          default blue and boxes are white with black text.

          73

          Ian GM0TGE

          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Brackin <bbrackin@b...>