Error at Pgm Start

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      This occurred today and obviously when I shut-down last night it all worked

      Error opening input audio stream:
      Errortext: Unanticipated host error
      Number: -9999
      Error opening output audio stream!
      Errortext: Unanticipated host error
      Number: -9999

      WSPR.exe co,mes up just fine

      I've not really investigated yet, am in the process, and thought I'd
      fire-off the report. Maybe some ideas will come in while I am checking
      it out.

      I am in a VM (Parallels) through Mac's OS/X and restarting that as well
      as Win-XP is a major time-waster ... though I guess I'll have to try
      that <sigh>

      tnx

      KD7YZ
      http://www.denstarfarm.us/KD7YZ