Re: Duffy wb8nut

  • jay123
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      hi duffy - welcome to the vhf digital world - incredible fun ! I am qrv on 6,2 and 432 all modes so would be glad to sked you any band to check things out - we are a good distance for FSK441 and also JT44 if condx are good. Look for me on PJ central - click on "whos earwigging ?" link to see who is signed in at the time - lots of guys just monitor the site without posting anything but would be happy to run with you if you ask.
      have fun - jay k2ovs fn30rx long island, ny