Interrupt-service

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
      So I am calling cq in the WSJT contest. I glance at the program dos-box
      and see
      Warning: interrupt service interval 2421 ms.
      Warning: interrupt service interval 9843 ms.
      Warning: interrupt service interval 13328 ms.
      Warning: interrupt service interval 19500 ms.
      Warning: interrupt service interval 4636187 ms.

      why does it change?
      How do I fix the problem if it is a problem?

      thanks

      Bob KD7YZ
    • captcurt2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
        I see this from time to time on my 3GHz P4. I seem to think it is just the multi-tasking stuff getting busy and not processing the WSJT interupt as fast as it would like. Never seems to bother anything but I try to keep all other apps and tasks not needed closed down.

        Curt