Random Hour Report 11/21/2009

  • Bruce Brackin, N5SIX
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dave, WA5DJJ had a mishap and is out of commission as far as keyboarding
      is concerned for several weeks. I agreed to do the RH reports in his
      absence. He expects a full recovery and will be back in the saddle in a
      few weeks. To keep the confusion down, please keep sending the reports
      to Dave. He can forward to me OK to summarize. We all wish Dave a
      speedy recovery.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      11/21/2009 session

      Contacts:
      6M

      WA5UFH - WRK: KS7S/P(R), N3LL(R), HRD AA5AM

      AA5AM WRK KS7S/P(S), K8MD(R), KC0HLN(R), CNR K4DXA(S),
      W9BLI(R), HRD K9SLQ, K0RDF

      W5KI HRD K8MD,AA5AM

      W9SE WRK AA5AM, AE5B, K5TTT, HRD W4AVY

      K4YMQ WRK K8WW(R JT6M), HRD N4AU

      W3ZUP WRK: KC0HLN(R), WA3QPX(R)

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK K0RI(S), KN4OK(S)

      N1QLM WRK W1RZF(R - local)

      Soapbox
      N1QLM: It was my first FSK441 contact! Thanks to W1RZF for putting up
      with a local via ground wave (not meteor scatter) while I went through a
      shake down and made sure everything was hooked up and working properly.
      Welcome John

      UPCOMING EVENTS:
      NORTH AMERICAN VHF WSJT 2009 GEMINIDS CONTEST
      OOOOZ DECEMBER 12 TO 0200Z DECEMBER 16, 2009