WSPR Help Files from WA4EWV . . .

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      All four (4) WSPR help files by WA4EWV have been loaded into this Groups
      Files.
      (Actually two were already there)

      FYI I downloaded the newest version the other day, after reading the
      operating
      instructions plus Al's helpful files I was on the air in less than an hour
      with my call in the database being heard on 40 & 80 meters. I see where the
      beacon mode can be a very useful tool.

      I don't do much HF but found this to be fun. Now I just need the time to
      play with it in more detail.

      Tip
      WA5UFH