Random hour participation

  • fred_darrah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      Just thought I would add something. I was very interested in MS and JT6M modes and spent a lot of time during the summer E season. Most of us can not afford the antennas or the high power required in the off season. I guess we are the fair weather operators. I still use JT65A on the HF bands. Nearly impossible to find any JT65A on 6 meters. With the lack of meteors to bounce off it takes a long time for low power op's to make a QSO. It makes it discouaging as I know Olivia would pass more info on 6 meters than JT65A and be dependable for more than just passing a signal report. Maybe the problem is seeing the same operators and very few new ones. I will be back when conditions are better.But right now I can't justify the time in listening.
      Good luck to all hope morw can participate.
      73 Fred N9GUE