10/4 and 10/11 RH Summaries

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hopefully back on track with travels over (at least for a few days) In
      my haste to get going to see grandson last weekend, I left notes for
      10/4 summary so you get a 2 for 1 at no extra cost this time. I would
      say the dog ate my homework but have used that one before - hi!
      10/4/03 Random Hour Summary

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WA3LTB - Heard KM5PO calling CO
      WB2FKO - Nothing heard - lots of QRM local FM'ers
      KM5PO - Heard CQ from KD5IUG
      WA5UFH - Heard KM5PO and KD5IUG
      KD5IUG - Heard and tried WA5UFH and KM5PO

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      KM5PO - Heard WA5UFH and partial from KD5IUG
      W5KI - Worked KD5IUG
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR and KD5IUG
      KD5IUG - Worked W5KI and WA5UFH
      KM5PO - Tried W5SNX - got to sending R27's

      10/11/03 Random Hour Summary

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WA3LTB - Worked K5CM, heard W5SNX and KM5PO
      W5SNX - Heard and tried KM5PO, heard K5CZD and K5CM
      KC5OAO - Heard W5SNX, KM5PO, K5CM, K5CZD and WA5UFH
      AF4O - Heard W5SNX and K5CM on tropo, ping from WA3LTB
      WB2FKO - Heard KE7NR several times on b/s
      WA5UFH - Tried K5CZD but not complete, heard KE7NR

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5SNX - Heard nil - QRN down to 50.230
      KC5OAO - Worked WA5UFH b/s and heard KE7NR
      KM5PO - Heard KE7NR CQ (big 1+ sec burns), WA5UFH reports to KE7NR
      KE7NR calling KC5OAO
      AF4O - Heard KC5OAO and WA5UFH - both on b/s
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR and KC5OAO (b/s), Tried W5SNX but not complete
      KD5IUG - wanted to be /MM while at Kentucky Lake in EM56 ... hum, maybe
      next summer!

      Good to have WB2FKO and K5CM join us for RH. TNX for reports and hope
      to hear many tomorrow on RH - Bruce, KD5IUG