Still WTB: 2m mast-mount preamp that can handle 1.5 kw

  • Bill Dzurilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21 3:48 AM
      Hi,

      I posted the below a couple of months ago and am still looking for a suitable preamp. Many thanks to those who replied with suggestions for relays and other homebrew projects, but I'm looking for something that is ready to go.

      73, Bill NZ5N

      --- On Sun, 9/20/09, Bill Dzurilla <billdz.geo@...> wrote:

      I have acquired a Lunar Link amp for
      2m and thus need to upgrade my mast-mounted preamp, as my
      SP-2000 could only handle 700w.  Anyone have anything
      suitable for sale?  Prefer something complete and ready
      to be bolted on to the mast in place of the SP-2000.
      Homebrew OK.

      Thanks and 73,
      Bill NZ5N