WSPR 2.0

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2009
      A brief addendum to my email of yesterday, announcing that WSPR 2.0 is
      available at the WSJT web site.

      My message mentioned that WSPR 2.0 includes an facility for access to a
      new online WSPR 2.0 User's Guide,
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSPR_2.0_User.pdf

      I did not mention that the User's Guide will be a "living" document --
      in other words, it may be updated whenever I have something useful to add.

      Today I added extensively to Appendix B in the Guide. It now describes
      a program I've made available that let's anyone generate examples of
      encoded WSPR messages, at the level of single bits and channel symbols.
      This information will be of use to programmers, those who want to
      build hardware WSPR signal generators, stand-alone beacons, etc.