Sample rate

  • bobbye@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Is there a way to set the sample rate in WSJT to other than 11025? The Signalink USB seems to like 12000 as there is very little compensation required at the 12k rate?

      Thanks and 73,
      Bobby/N4au
    • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
        bobbye@... skrev:
        > Is there a way to set the sample rate in WSJT to other than 11025? The Signalink USB seems to like 12000 as there is very little compensation required at the 12k rate?
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Bobby/N4au

        I use the SignaLink USB with WSJT, WSPR and other digital mode programs,
        and have had no cause for wanting to make any corrections..
        Running on Ubuntu 9.04 and moving to 9.10

        --
        Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

        **********************************
        ** Armageddon was yesterday. **