Re: [wsjtgroup] How to hear own echos?

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      I believe that the old version 4.xx was the last one you could do it in. Downloadable from the wsjt site.
      Al

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009

        Version 4.8.9 is what you need.

        Point your antenna at moon, select EME echo in the mode section, press the auto button and watch the screen.

        It’s always interesting to have Spectran running as well…

        73 Andy

        http://www.gd0tep.com

        I have a question…in WSJT how do I set up to see if I can hear my own EME echoes?