How to hear own echos?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009

      Hi Group,

      I have a question…in WSJT how do I set up to see if I can hear my own EME echoes?

      PS: Still trying to make a 160 Meter JT65A. I will try again tonight at 0300 UTC 1838 USB

      Mike

      KL7AR

    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        I believe that the old version 4.xx was the last one you could do it in. Downloadable from the wsjt site.
        Al

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009

          Version 4.8.9 is what you need.

          Point your antenna at moon, select EME echo in the mode section, press the auto button and watch the screen.

          It’s always interesting to have Spectran running as well…

          73 Andy

          http://www.gd0tep.com