Sunday Morning Random Hour Report - November 1, 2009

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Thanks for all the reports submitted for last Sunday's session! Please take
      the time to report your activities, if at all possible! Note the addition
      of the random (R) or scheduled (S) notation for each completed contact. I
      would like reports from all stations participating in Sunday Random Hour, no
      matter where you are located!

      Contacts are via FSK441, unless otherwise noted. You may see some JT65B
      contacts listed, as several of us out west have been experimenting with
      other modes for ionoscatter and troposcatter.

      New reporting addition: Random (R), or Scheduled (S) - NOTE: CONTACTS
      WILL BE LISTED AS (S) SCHEDULED IF NOT NOTED OTHERWISE IN YOUR REPORT!

      RH Report for Sunday, November 1, 2009:

      6M:

      KI7JA:
      WKD: KU7Z (R), W6OUU (R), K6EU (R)

      W3ZUP:
      WKD: W1IPL (S)

      K6EU:
      WKD: KI7JA (R), KE7NR (R), N7EA (R), W6OUU (R)
      HRD: W7YES, VE7IRA
      CNR: WA7BBJ

      W5KI:
      WKD: W5WVO (R)
      HRD: W4AVY
      CNR: KE7NR

      WA5DJJ:
      WKD: KS7S (R), W6OUU (R)
      HRD: K6EU, KE7NR

      K4YMQ:
      WKD: AK3E/p (S)
      HRD: N9HF

      KS7S:
      WKD: W5UWB (R), WA5DJJ (R), W6OUU (R)
      HRD: K5DOG

      Soapbox:

      K6EU: "Wow, lots of stations on this morning. Maybe we should go off
      daylight time ever weekend."

      KI7JA: "Tried with KU7Z on 222, but no joy. Conditions seemed to be good
      this AM."

      WA5DJJ: "Lots of noise here this morning and a nagging constant CW carrier
      on the R26 line of my WSJT display. W6OUU blew me away with a measured R31
      Signal strength. It was incredible."

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both
      bands simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S