Help a newbie

  • w7psk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      Good Morning
      Ive been told to try JT65a, so I downloaded the latest WSJT7 from K1JT site. Im having an issue setting up my Signalink USB adapter. When I select the computer sound card it works fine. But when I try to Select the USB codecs (the signalink) I recieve errors and WSJT will not start.

      Im using Windows Vista.

      Here is the error below

      Scotty W7PSK

      WSJT Version 7.03 r1090 , by K1JT
      Revision date: 2009-03-03 11:03:26 -0500 (Tue, 03 Mar 2009)
      Run date: Fri Nov 06 15:44:36 2009 UTC

      Audio Input Output Device Name
      Device Channels Channels
      0 2 0 Microsoft Sound Mapper - Input
      1 2 0 Line In (SoundMAX Integrated Di
      2 2 0 Microphone (SoundMAX Integrated
      3 2 0 Microphone (2- USB Audio CODEC
      4 0 2 Microsoft Sound Mapper - Output
      5 0 2 Speakers (SoundMAX Integrated D
      6 0 2 SPDIF Interface (SoundMAX Integ
      7 0 1 Speakers (2- USB Audio CODEC )

      User requested devices: Input = 3 Output = 7
      Default devices: Input = 0 Output = 4
      Will open devices: Input = 3 Output = 7
      Error opening output audio stream.
      Errortext: Invalid number of channels