Frequencies used in UK and Europe for MS using WSJT?

  • g_fletcher_2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear All
      I would like to try using WSJT and WSPR software on the 6m band.
      I went to the band plans and they suggest the calling frequency for JT6M to be 50.230MHz. Is this right?
      An article in a recent Radcom suggested otherwise.
      If someone could put me straight on ALL of the frequencies used in Europe (UK) on all amateur bands used for MS and EME communications using JT6M, WSJT and WSPR I would be grateful.
      Best wishes
      73
      Graham G7TEG