Re: [wsjtgroup] Decoding issues with weak EME signals on JT65B

  • CT1EKD
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009

      check the "rate in and out" of the sound card on the Options menu.

      GL

      from Pedro - ct1ekd

      Citando howardsh2000 <howardms@...>:

      I am having good results on 2M EME as a small station running a single 2WL yagi and 400W. There are times where I can see a very weak trace but can't decode it, even setting my synch down to -20. In these cases most of the time the other station will decode me and give me a report of -28 db, so I am also very weak on their side bur being decoded.

      Sometimes I will get a good decode of RO, RRR, & 73 on the trace screen but not the text screen. Because signals to me are marginal but can be seen, what can I dou to improve the chances of a good decode?