NewBe with Qs, 10M, 432?

  • Bob Mantell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      With help of a local got my WSJT package working, and made my first contact.....14 miles on 10M.  But I know it works.

      Here is the bad news, my 6 and 2 meter yagis are currently down for repairs.  I have a 5 element 10 meter yagi and 31 elements on 432.   I hear what sounds like rock burns on 28.400 at night.  Anyone trying to work 10M?   Or 432?

      If so here do I need to listen, and call CQ?

      73 de Bob,

       K4ESA EM74qc

      Bob Mantell