Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: need help

  • Dave Ackrill
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
      Dave Ackrill wrote:

      > If you have seen your report to the other station,
      > but not yet received an "R" from them, send a report like "KL7AR G0DJA
      > R-23".

      Sorry, that should say "If you have seen your report *from* the other
      station but not yet received..."

      Dave (G0DJA)
    • Vlad_UA6JD
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hello, Mike.
        double-clicking on a callsign in
        either one of the decoded text windows causes
        generate HF macros with "DB" level .
        Double-right-clicking does also activates "Auto On".

        --
        Best regards
        73 Vlad UA6JD

        You wrote :
        > Hi group,

        > Well last night I worked one station on 160 meters.I am going to give it
        > another try tonight. I'll be CQing on 1835 KHZ USB JT65A at 0400 UTC. That
        > is one hour later than last night. I am still not totally familiar with the
        > HF protocol regarding signal reports. I know the report consists of the
        > "noise number" but I am a bit confused regarding the "RO" and "RRR" stuff
        > and the proper sequence that they are sent. Is "RO" used to acknowledge the
        > other stations signal report if so then what is the purpose of "RRR", or on
        > HF do I use them at all?

        > Mike KL7AR
      • Vlad_UA6JD
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
          SORRY = CORRECT TEXT BELOW - DELETE MY PREVIOSLY E-MAIL
          Hello, Mike.
          double-right-clicking on a callsign in