9/20/03 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      TNX to those that sent reports. Was not able to be around PC most of
      the AM on 20th and appreciate Tip posting note to remind all about
      sending me reports. Please remember that reports for lurkers and
      earwiggers always welcome - Bruce, KD5IUG

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WA3LTB - Heard K5CZD sending K1JT report, KM5PO and W5SNX CQ
      KM5PO - Heard and called W5SNX and WA3LTB
      W5SNX - Nil heard
      K5CZD - Heared W5SNX, WA3LTB and K1JT CQ - Called Joe, no connect.
      WA5UFH - Heard and called W5SNX and KE7NR (D5), also heardWA3LTB

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WA3LTB - monitored on dipole and heard W5SNX and K1JT
      KM5PO - Heard nil - on old antenna
      W5SNX - Heard nil
      WA5UFH - Worked KD5IUG/4 and KE7NR, Heard W5SNX
      KD5IUG/4 - Worked WA5UFH, heard K1JT, W5SNX and maybe partial on K4FJW